Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Thinspiration: weight loss can be done

At my highest weight, I was 5'6" and 185 pounds. Some women may feel sexy at that size, but I was a sexless blubbery blob. I did not love myself, and I certainly did not like my looks.

For most of my previous life -- before I gained all that extra flesh -- my usual range had been 130 - 145 pounds. Once I had the proper motivation, it was fairly easy for me to get back to that range, but getting thinner than that has been a struggle...until now.

Now, I'm going for it! I've had a taste of success (no food pun intended) and I want to share what has worked for me so far and find out what works for others. I also want -- and need -- to hear from others to keep up my motivation and inspiration: I want to give and receive "Thinspiration."

No comments: